McCullough Marketing offers a diverse background of commercial and development services. Our area of expertise includes:
Portfolio Assessment/ Planning
- Instinct for needs of owners and asset managers, and ability to develop tools and resources that are clear, concise and actionable - not simply academic.
- Technical familiarity with City of Nanaimo and Regional district practices such as zoning, bylaws, etc.
- Adept at translating business and infrastructure issues into real estate financial terms such as net operating income, cap rates, etc.
- Expertise in creation, assessment and implementation of commercial real estate action plans.
- Creativity in assessing the current state of a real estate portfolio's use, quantifying and prioritizing opportunities for the highest return on the investment.
Asset Management/ Building Performance
- Expertise in best practices of property management
- Skilled in contract negotiation with service providers, establishing procurement and purchasing guidelines.
- Knowledge of lease, bare land strata acquisitions, and complex re- development issues.
- Ability to align a company's financial performance with real estate acquisitions to improve that performance.
- Knowledge of architectural procedures, City plans and current cost outlays for construction.
Owner/ Tenant Issues
- Technical understanding of lease contracts and impacts on business costs, including gross, triple-net, and other legal structures.
- Familiarity with the property search process, including development, tenant improvements, negotiations, etc.
- Knowledge of tenant retention and recruitment strategies.
- Financial analysis skills of impact of different lease structures and building acquisition.
- Experience in office property evaluation, creation of purchase agreements, pricing negotiations, and income-stream analysis.
- Detailed technical knowledge of capital markets, real estate loans and lending approaches, underwriting and financial aspects of real estate development and funding.
- Familiarity of appraisal techniques and impact decisions.
- Skilled at researching building ownership, transaction histories, and mining publicly available property data.